Thursday, August 5, 2010

Time?... Are you there?

Time just seems to slip away. I spent all day getting our home ready for the big weekend and now I am completely exhausted. T has been so busy with orientation this week we did not even get E a bday present (yet), opps! I guess it is alright because when I asked him what he wanted he replied, "Nothing". What 3 year old does not want at least something for their bday? So after his 12+ hours at school today T is going to go get E something for his bday. I would feel like such a horrible parent if he did not have a gift to open on his bday. I hope we will be able to make tomorrow special enough with all the things we have going on with Medical School for E's bday (meetings, ceremonies, picnics, etc.). At least we will be able to see T this weekend before all the major school stuff starts?!?

The kids have been very trying today which makes T's long days seem even longer. He has not even started actual class stuff yet! I think this mommy is going to be going to bed early. I took all the kids to the grocery store with me today and was completely embarassed as E screamed his way up and done almost every single aisle. I don't like to cause a scene, esp. in public, but I also don't want him to think that he is going to get to do what ever he wants just because he screams and cries. argh. J does well in public because she is afraid of strangers and does not want them to look at her. And N, well she is just so entertained by E's temper tantrums that she would not dare put up a fuss. I can only imagine what grocery shopping is going to be like alone with FOUR kids. Uffda! That does not sound fun to me at all. I get stressed just thinking about it. I am sure when I am in the situation it will be just fine but until then... Oh My!

No comments:

Post a Comment