We are an atypical couple in our 30s; Medical Doctor just starting residency, Stay at Home Mommy, and 6 kids! We never know what is coming next but we live life to the fullest and enjoy each passing moment.
Friday, August 20, 2010
ND BOIS
So while scanning through Facebook the other day I happen to come across this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-NksDSgKZ8. Now being that I live in North Dakota and T is from Bismarck this hit a little close to home. I have been to Bismarck more than a couple times and was able to relate to some of the locations seen in this video. I am also partial to the song that this is a 'spin off' of. I even showed this video to T and he laughed out loud to a couple different lines in the song. ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment