Wednesday, August 11, 2010

On my toes

These kids of mine sure like to keep me busy. Just within the last few days here is a list of shenanigans that they preformed for me.
  1. J hides, E tries to jump over the puppet rack, while N eats out of the trash: J is hiding behind the puppet stage and E is trying to get over the middle of it. I am dealing with this mess before someone gets hurt while getting hit and kicked. I am finally able to get J into timeout when I turn around and see N digging in the garbage eating leftover cupcakes. She has cream cheese frosting and carrot cake crumbs all over. Deep breath, sigh, count to TWENTY; and I am off to clean her up.
  2. N poops in the bathtub again. Bath time is almost over and I am just about to get the towels when J starts screaming and literally jumps out of the tub. 'She pooped again, all over the place'. N did it again and this time it was not a chunk that just stuck together. It was everywhere. Toys need to be bleached along with loofahs, bath mat, and the tub itself. E was a little less phased he just said, "N that is gross". Typical boy I guess.
  3. E at breakfast. I think most of the time he does not even know what he wants. Do you want waffles or a toaster strudel? Both. Oh ok. I give him a waffle but he actually wanted a toaster strudel so he cries. Then I switch and he still cries. Pushes his plate forward and refuses to eat. Fine. Do you want something to drink? Juice or milk. He claims he does not care and I should choose for him so I get him a glass of juice. Nope, wrong. Screams he wants milk. Thus I dump out the juice and get him milk. Nope, still wrong. Screams he wants juice so I dump out the milk and get him juice. Ok now he is happy and is eating waffles while drinking juice. AHHHHH! Sometimes.
  4. E getting dressed. Do you want boxers or panties? Boxers; he kicks and screams. Briefs; he kicks and screams. He doesn't like Mickey Mouse anymore. He does not want to get dressed. He does not want to put his sandals on. He just does not want to do anything. If he was not so damn strong it would be a different story, hence why I have bequeathed all E tantrums to T when he is home.
Stayed tuned for more fun and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment