Tuesday, January 4, 2011

tidbits from our home

* About a week after O was born.
J: Mommy, are you still pregnant?
M: No, O is not in my tummy anymore so that means that I am not pregnant anymore.
J: Well then why do you still LOOK pregnant?
M: Thanks J!
I guess losing 25 lbs in a week is not enough for her!!!

* E (still sick this morning) was crying and asking why he was still sick. I don't want to be sick anymore. If only mommies had a magic wand that could make it all better : (

* N's most commonly spoke word is 'NNNnnnooooooooo!' The other night the big kids were playing animals and E wanted N to be a dog. He was telling her to bark and she looked at him then meowed. They went back and forth meowing and barking then all of the sudden she stood up yelled 'NNNooooo Me meow!' then got back on the floor and crawled away, meowing! I have to give the girl credit for not giving into peer pressure.

* O was getting his diaper changed the other day. I lifted his legs up so I could clean his little butt and next thing I knew he was peeing... all over his face! Poor little guy. Hilarious but I still felt sorry for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment