- During breakfast she did not get her yogurt right when she wanted it so she took her bowl of cereal (and milk) slowly lifted it about 9 inches above the table, looked at me to see if I was looking, and then proceeded to ssslllooowwlllyyy pour it ALL over the table. She was cleaned up and put in time-out. *I must mention that she was allowed another chance at breakfast sans milk in the cereal the second time around.
- We had an ice cream bucket of clothes soaking in the bathroom. N happened to sneak into the bathroom and somehow managed to dump the entire bucket, only about a gallon of water on the floor. Argh.
- After getting the bathroom floor cleaned up, I went into the kids' room to find her bottomless. No pants or diaper! This could have been much worse. She did not have any bodily fluid mishaps while she was diaper less. Woohoo!
- Now O pooped his diaper so of course I needed to change him. While changing his diaper N pulled out my chair at the table and pulled the candy bowl towards her. Some how, sneaking again, she managed to unwrap 4 Reese's Peanut Butter cups and shoved them in her mouth. She had all the wrappers on the table (thus how I know she consumed 4) and her mouth so full of peanut butter cups she could not close her lips. When I asked her what she was doing she just smiled and moaned, "MMMmmmm"! After cleaning her chocolate drool off her face and getting her down I watched her like a hawk until lunch.
We are an atypical couple in our 30s; Medical Doctor just starting residency, Stay at Home Mommy, and 6 kids! We never know what is coming next but we live life to the fullest and enjoy each passing moment.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
N's 'naughty' morning
Now let's just start by saying that T and I have always tried to avoid the 'n' word in our home (naughty)! But N was just down right naughty on Monday morning. Her afternoon nap could not come soon enough for me! I think the stage/age has come where she is developing herself more every day and is learning what she can and can NOT get away with. We have been a little relaxed with time-outs but now it is time to lay down the law! = ) Her morning went a little like this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment