We are an atypical couple in our 30s; Medical Doctor just starting residency, Stay at Home Mommy, and 6 kids! We never know what is coming next but we live life to the fullest and enjoy each passing moment.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Just call me 'Grace'
We were on our way into our home last night from running a few errands and I decided to be extra graceful. I rolled my ankle while carrying N and fell to the ground in the hallway! I felt super bad because J was walking in front of me and I put my arm out to break my fall but ended up pushing her down to the ground. ~Good news though I did not drop N or land on my tum-tum!~ J got up, looked back at me with a disgusted look on her face and said, "Why did you push me down?". I could not help but laugh. Obviously it hurt but the look on her face and the situation itself was a little funny. I ended up crawling into our apartment since I fell right outside our door. I went to UC this morning and it was just sprained, no broken bones! I get to wear a 'boot' for a few days and hopefully it will be feeling better at that point. Leave it to me. Sometimes even I can't believe how awesome I am! = )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no!! I wish we were there to bring you a meal or something to help while you're hobbling around. That is way no fun! I can TOTALLY see J and her face as she said that to you. : ) I'm glad you can laugh about it now - hopefully it heals well and quickly! Poor B!
ReplyDelete