Thursday, September 23, 2010

under pressure

Because I am blessed and able to stay home with the kids, I am able to see all the little progressions from baby to toddler to preschooler, etc. N has some new ‘tricks’ that she does but whenever I tell T about them he does not believe me. So then I prompt N to do her ‘trick’ and she just looks at me like I am an idiot. I guess she just doesn’t perform well under pressure. Here are some of her new ‘tricks’:

*Lifting up her butt when we change her diaper so she can get a new one on.
*Saying a few new words; duck, mow (her version of a meow), stop, oof (woof), ball, and dada.
*Walking backwards! She is pretty proud of this one!!!
*Pointing to her body parts when asked where certain ones are.
*Putting shapes in her shape bucket.

I guess she just likes to do things on her own time when she is good and ready.
Hmmmm I wonder where she got that!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Isn't that always how it is?! Stinkers! M will usually "perform" for Daddy, but it's people like Gma and Gpa that she totally turns into a blog of jello with no functions! It has been getting better, maybe N will decide when it's her day to shine!

    ReplyDelete