Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beds are Complete!

Our boxes came Monday night! I was told they would be here last Friday but at least they did not come the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving! T and I got the beds ready Monday night but we did not have them ready before the kids’ bedtime so they all slept in N’s room again. Tuesday night was the first official night of everyone in their new beds! The big kids were super excited and did awesome. N on the other hand was a little overwhelmed with the idea of having the freedom to get out of bed whenever she wanted. It took her about an hour to fall asleep in addition to a few tears. At one point we heard J screaming that N was getting into her bed, so of course T and I both went running from opposite ends of our home. And sure enough, little N had crawled up the ladder and was on the top step almost in bed with J! Now we had tested the waters earlier by seeing if she could physically get up the ladder to see if we should be concerned about this issue but it appeared that she did not have the strength yet. I guess she was just playing possum. N thought she was so special when she got up this morning and walked right out into the living room. She was so proud that she did not have to call for someone to come and get her out of her crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment