As mentioned prior J and E went to the dentist on Monday. J is a pro at the dentist but this was E's first time. I was a little nervous due to his personality, rightfully so I think! To start off with they told me E's appointment was at 10:45 and J's was at 11. Since I firmly believe in T's 'time motto' {Early is on time. On time is late. And late is unacceptable.} I arrived at 10:35 sharp. We did not get called back till after 11:15! Since the waiting room only had about 4 children's books the kids were getting a little restless.
J's Turn: She did AWESOME. She let the hygienist count, clean, polish, floss, and put vitamins on her teeth. She even let the dentist look at all her teeth and they talked about how many she had (20 by the way). It was a proud mommy moment. : )
E's Turn: Crash and Burn. He did not want anything to do with the hygienist even looking in his mouth let alone doing all the 'duties'. Somehow though we managed to get everything done. There was a *little* kicking, screaming, covering his mouth (by him not us!), refusing to open his mouth, biting, and rolling around in the chair but he made it! That kid has some attitude and boy is he strong, phew! I felt bad for the hygienist and kept apologizing, but she did not seem too fazed by his behavior. He let the dentist check him out too then we were out of there. Thank Goodness!
NO cavities so we don't have to go back for another 6 months! Maybe next time I will make T take the kids!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment