Saturday, May 11, 2024

Phew 10+Years later

 Wow! I just came across my old blog that I haven’t posted on in over 10 years. Life has changed so much in that time. We moved from TX to HI to NC to CO and lastly to KY. We have added 5 MORE kids to the family (& J made us a Nana & Papa)! T finally finished Residency and is practicing Family Medicine as well as finishing his military commitment and saying good-bye to the Army. 

It is hard to even come up with words to describe or highlight to mention the last 10 years. Maybe for old time’s sake I will make a post for each year and highlight some key events from that year… 

Im not great a finishing things lately so only time will tell if I am actually able to follow through with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment