Friday, June 27, 2014

We are Back!!!

Well... it has been 3 years!!! I can hardly believe it has been so long since my last post. I guess life just got a hold of me and took me away. We have had so many life changes in the last 3 years. I will try to highlight the big ones...
*We moved from GF to B so T could complete his last 2 years of Medical school in May of '12.
*We were blessed with K in June of  '12.
*J was diagnosed with Systemic JIA in Aug of '13.
*We got to add H to our family in Feb of '14.
*T graduated Medical School in May of "14.
*We moved to Texas the end of May too!

My goal is to try and write one post a week. It may not be the most eventful but since we are so far removed from family and friends this will help us feel closer. I must warn you there will be lots of kid stories and events as my life revolves around them and everything I do my kids do too. (And I won't have it any other way!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment